Jan Marini Marini Bioshield
Rapid Recovery Complex (2 oz.)
Stay on the cutting edge of post-procedure recovery with Marini BioShield. Hydrates and protects the skin to enhance recovery while reducing visible social downtime. This patented, silicone-based, non-petrolatum formulation with targeted growth factors, peptides and anti-inflammatory agents provides an occlusive, oil-free matte-finish for superior wearability and satisfaction. This post-procedure skin care formula is designed for immediate use following chemical peel treatments, PDT (photo dynamic therapy), ablative and non-ablative laser procedures, and most treatments commonly associated with social downtime.
How To Use:
This product is intended to be applied like a mask in a thicker layer to cover the skin for barrier protection. It is not meant to be rubbed in or patted on. For best results, apply as follows:
1. Always wash hands prior to application.
2. Apply a uniform, slightly visible layer over the entire treated surface:
- Apply product in one direction only using slow, smooth, and long motions.
- For most uniform coverage, apply the product using multiple pea- to dime-sized increments as required.
- Starting along the tear duct, spread the product directly across the face toward the outer edge of the cheek.
- Repeat motion in stripes from the center face to the outer jawline progressing downward across the cheek to cover the entire mid-face and upper lip.
- Starting at the center of the forehead, spread toward the temple and down the outside edge of the face. Repeat to cover the entire forehead.
- To cover the chin, start along the outer jawline, near the ear, and spread toward the center of the chin.
3. The product will slowly dry, creating a flexible, enriched silicone barrier on the skin for recovery.
- Do not 'spot fix' once applied.
- To fix areas after application, thoroughly remove all product and reapply.
4. After recovery, the product may be used in a thin invisible layer to enhance hydration and provide continued recovery benefit. Make-up may be applied over the product at this time.
Jan Marini Marini Bioshield Rapid Recovery Complex
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Water/Aqua/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Ubiquinone, sh-Polypeptide-22, Bisabolol, sh-Polypeptide-1, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Oleate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol